Grove City Lifeguard Training
FOR PROSPECTIVE GROVE CITY YMCA LIFEGUARDS
AMERICAN RED CROSS LIFEGUARD TRAINING will instruct:
• Skills and knowledge to prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies
• CPR for the Professional Rescuer/AED
• Oxygen Administration (optional)
• First Aid
• Must be at least 15 years old by the last day of the course attended
• Attend ALL training sessions
• Perform all required skills with accuracy
• Pass a written test with a score of at least 80%
Participants must pass the entire pre-skills test
in order to continue the course!
Successfully complete the following prerequisites:
Swim 300 yards continuously and other endurance skills
Tread water for 2 minutes
- March 20th 4pm-5pm
- March 22nd 8pm-9pm
- April 9th 7-8pm
- April 15 - May 20, Sundays 12-6pm
The Grove City YMCA is looking to hire quality lifeguards. If you
are 16 years or older, complete the course successfully and are hired directly after the class,
a refund of your registration fee will be returned after 90 days of employment. Failure to pass the Pre-test or Final exam may result in retraction of job offer or forfeiture of class fees.
MUST MEET ALL YMCA OF CENTRAL OHIO EMPLOYEE REQUIREMENTS, WORK FOR THE YMCA OF CENTRAL OHIO FOR A LEAST 90 DAYS, AND BE IN GOOD STANDING IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND.