Safe Pools Have Rules!
We are wishing you the happiest and safest summer yet. Help us keep our pools as safe and clean as possible this summer!
Here are some safety guidelines for our pools:
- Do not swim when you have diarrhea (or for two weeks after you have recovered)
- Do not pee or poop in the water
- Take a shower/bathe before going in the water
- Wash hands with soap and water after using the bathroom, changing diapers and before eating
- Change diapers in the bathroom and not by the pool
- Take kids on frequent bathroom breaks and check diapers often
- Avoid swallowing any water and keep it out of your mouth
Branch Category: Y News & Events - Association