HOURS (Starting May 26th)
For your safety and comfort, our pool is only open when the outdoor temperature is above 70°F.
Monday: Open Swim: 12:00-6:00 p.m.
Tuesday-Wednesday: Pool Closed
Thursday: Open Swim: 12:00-6:00 p.m.
Friday: Open Swim: 12:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday: Open Swim: 12:00-8:00 p.m.
Sunday: Open Swim: 12:00-6:00 p.m.
Under age 18: $3/day
Ages 18 and over: $5/day
Families (2 adult, up to 4 kids): $15, $2/additional child
- beach towels from home
- bottled water
SAFE POOLS HAVE RULES
- Children, ages 5 and under, must be accompanied by an adult/ guardian (age 18 or older) in the water and remain within arms reach.
- Children ages 6-11 must be actively supervised by an adult in the pool area.
- Children/youth who need assistance or a flotation device must have an adult in the water with them and will not be permitted in the deep end of the pool.
- All flotation devices MUST be coast guard approved. No air inflatables are allowed.
- You are always welcome to bring a cooler, but please no glass or alcoholic beverages permitted.
We'll see you at the pool!