Ride for 225
RideSTRONG for Survivors 2014
To benefit Central Ohio cancer survivors
This small-group, research-based program is designed to help survivors move beyond their diagnosis.
- Participants have the opportunity to build cardiovascular endurance, core muscular strength and endurance, core flexibility and balance.
- This program has been shown to help improve functional ability, reduce the severity of therapy side effects, prevent unwanted weight changes and improve energy levels & self-esteem.
We are committed to offering LIVESTRONG at the YMCA at no cost to participants.
Help by becoming a RIDESTRONG for Survivors Rider!
TRAIN October 1- November 7Starting Oct. 1, log 250 miles to get ready for the big event and compete against fellow RIDESTRONG for Survivors Riders using YTRAAK, our exclusive workout tracker.
RAISE $250+ to benefit LIVESTRONG at the YMCAIf 450 riders each raise $250, we can support 225 LIVESTRONG at the YMCA participants. All proceeds will support cancer survivors in LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA programs throughout Central Ohio.
CELEBRATE Saturday, November 8Ride with hundreds of riders in Central Ohio’s largest indoor cycling event at the Gahanna/John E. Bickley YMCA:
- High-energy indoor stationary cycling
- Choose between 2 high-intensity, 2-hour sessions
- Each ride will be led by celebrity & Y instructors
- Cycling video and surround sound
- Celebration lunch
Are you in?
Form a team or ride soloYou want to do this! Grab your friends, family or co-workers to form a team and help make it possible for cancer survivors to live life, with strength and confidence! We can help you get on a team if you are a solo rider! How to create a team.
- Register Now Online
- Select your 2 hour ride slot for the RIDESTRONG spinathon on Nov 8.
- Minimum fundraising commitment: $250 (but you can raise more!)
- Initial donation upon registration: $25 RIDESTRONG is open to all - you do not need to be a member of the Y
Our sponsorship is rolling along:
Eastside Community Church
**Initial donation of $25 by credit card required. Fundraising must be complete by December 1, 2014. Any remaining balance will be charged to the credit card.