Have a great time while school is out! This state-licensed program will include:
- Morning & afternoon snack
- Arts & crafts activities
- Group games & sports
Full Members: $10
Full Members: $27/day
TITLE XX is accepted but MUST be registered 30 days in advance.
Program Hours: 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Oct 17,18,19
- Nov 21,26
- Dec 21,26,27,28
- Jan 2, 21
- Feb 15,18
- Mar 18,19,20,21,22 (Teays Valley Spring Break)
- Apr 18,19,22 (Circleville Spring Break)
- May 28,29,30
- Your child must have a nutritious lunch (meets all food groups) that does not need to be microwaved! (Morning & Afternoon snack is provided)
- The children will also have a swim time. Please make sure to fill out a swim form and pack a swim suit and towel to ensure your child is able to go swimming.
- Please be sure to sign your child in and out of the program at the parent table.
- Be prepared to show your ID when picking up your child.
Pickaway County Family YMCA
How to Register - 2 Steps
1. Complete registration packet.
Completion of this registration packet does not complete the enrollment process. You must pay the registration fee (if required) and complete any additional steps as indicated by the Child Care Director or Registrar.
2. Pay Registration Fee
2. See Y Team Member to pay registration fee (if required) and complete the process.