Challenge Yourself; Challenge Each Other
Join us for Body of Iron 2021! This beloved fitness challenge is back and better than ever.
From April 1- April 30, you will compete to complete 2.4 miles swimming, 110-mile bike ride and run 26.2 miles.
EVERY mile counts! The branch with the most miles wins!
- Challenge runs April 1- April 30
- Registration begins March 1st
- Not signed up by April 1st? You're welcome to jump in and register any time in April- every mile counts!
- Participate and log miles from anywhere!
- Member and Non-Members alike compete to log the following:
- 2.4 Miles Swimming- Can be substituted with time on the row machine
- 110 Miles Biking- Can be a cycling bike, recumbent bike or seated bike, and of course a bike on the road! Cycle classes do count toward challenge miles.
- 26.2 Miles Running- Can be a run or walk, can be outside or on a treadmill or an elliptical.
- This is the length of an Ironman Triathlon!
- There will be a tracker app available to all participants. Each activity logged is worth a certain amount of miles.
- Again, every mile counts! Complete as much as you can.
- If you complete the challenge before the month is over- KEEP GOING! We're serious, every mile counts.
- $30.00 registration fee for members, $40 for non-members all proceeds will benefit our 2021 annual campaign
- Registration fee includes a performance t-shirt (mens and womens sizes available), wrist band and kick-off/closing ceremony party