Save the Date!
2020 Regional Emerging Multicultural Leadership Conference.
June 18-19, 2020, Columbus, Ohio
- Inspire emerging leaders to return to their Ys with a renewed spirit and passion for their work, self-development, and professional Y network.
- Opportunity for part-time staff to attend a conference that’s not as costly as General Assembly, yet provides equal levels of education and learning opportunities.
- EMLE is designed for all staff of color (part-time, exempt, and non-exempt), it is also recommended to anyone who works with diverse populations, or desires to further their personal development.
- Emerging staff of color have the opportunity to connect with peers, mentors and Y leaders from across the Movement.
- Build awareness of and engagement with the Movement's multicultural leadership pipeline.
- Promote new and existing career development resources to advance the professional growth of emerging Y leaders.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY: This is an opportunity for staff to be on a conference planning committee. More details to come on this!
- Being on an EMLE Planning Committee can count towards the Global Leadership Certificate (GLC).
- Broaden your professional network.
- ALL staff are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- And much more!
(That includes but is not limited to: Part-Time and Full-Time Staff, iPhone, Flip Phone, no phone and Android users alike, those who prefer texts over phone calls and vice versa, those who prefer sweet potato pie over pumpkin pie and vice versa. ALL ARE WELCOME.)