IMPORTANT PAYMENT POLICY CHANGE
This November, the YMCA of Central Ohio is changing merchant services providers. This affects anyone who chooses to pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or credit card.
If a payment is attempted by this method and is rejected for any of these reasons:
- Insufficient funds
- Incorrect account information provided
- Lost/stolen card
- Any other reasons payment is rejected
The customer will be charged a $20.00 non-refundable fee for the returned payment.
Effective December 1, 2019, this fee will apply to any auto-payed purchase such as:
Effective January 1, 2020, this fee will apply to:
- Child Care
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
How to help avoid fees:
- Keep payment details up-to-date
- Be aware of withdrawal/draft dates
- Switch to bank draft, which allows fees to be withdrawn directly from a checking or money market account
- Alert the YMCA when account information is stolen or compromised
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to work on providing the best customer experience possible for all of our members.