Volunteers are key to the success of the YMCA. Our staff depends on the talent and the extra hands that make everything we do a little extra special. The children and adults that participate in our programs and services look to our volunteers as models who can provide guidance to them. Your presence says you care about your YMCA!
Winston Churchill once said, "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".
The YMCA of Central Ohio is thankful to have the support and dedication of thousands of volunteers every year who support our work, our values and our mission to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
As a valued member you have the ability to help us achieve excellence in all of our undertakings. Become a vital part of the YMCA—your special talents will really make a difference.
The following branches currently have volunteer opportunities:Early Childhood Resource Network+
Vaughn E. Hairston YMCA
Delaware Community Center YMCA
Liberty Township/ Powell YMCA
Hoover YMCA Park
Van Buren Center
Branch Consulting Board members to serve at YMCAs throughout Central Ohio.
Contact: Executive Director at your local YMCA in your community.
To Volunteer, Contact Your Branch Below
Full Facility Branches
- Delaware Community Center YMCA Apply Online
- Downtown YMCA Apply Online
- Eldon & Elsie Ward Family YMCA Apply Online
- Gahanna/John E. Bickley YMCA Apply Online
- Grove City YMCA Apply Online
- Hilliard/Ray Patch Family YMCA Apply Online
- Hilltop YMCA Apply Online
- Jerry L. Garver YMCA Apply Online
- Liberty Township/Powell YMCA Apply Online
- North YMCA Apply Online
- Pickaway County Family YMCA Apply Online
- Vaugh E. Hairston YMCA Apply Online
- Early Child Resource Network+ Apply Online