Have a great time while school is out! This state-licensed program will include:
- Afternoon snack
- Arts & crafts activities
- Structured physical activity
- Access to local parks
Pay in Advance: $30
Pay Day of Program: $40
Title XX accepted if you are currently enrolled in our weekly programming.
Program Hours: 7:00am -6:00pm
- Aug 30
- Oct 11, 21
- Nov 5, 27
- Dec 23, 26, 27 & 30
- Jan 2, 3, 17, 20
- Feb 12, 17
- Mar 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
- Apr 10, 15
- Don’t forget to bring a lunch.
- We will be offering swim time each day. Please remember appropriate bathing suits for girls and swim trunks with the mesh liner for boys. Don’t forget about extra towels as well.
- We will be going outside (weather permitted) so a jacket is advised. It is also recommended to have your child’s name written inside the jacket.
- Please be sure to sign your child in and out of the program at the parent table.
- Be prepared to show your ID when picking up your child.
- Safety First! If your child takes medication please have it with them and inform staff at the front desk so we can keep it locked up in our medical lock box; if it is an inhaler or an epi-pen, they may carry it in their bookbag.
Jerry L. Garver YMCA
Katie Bowman at email@example.com
How to Register - 2 Steps