Have a great time while school is out! This state-licensed program will include:
School Days Off (SDO) is a state-licensed program for children from Kindergarten through the age of 12, held at the Pickaway Co. Family YMCA. On School Days Off, children receive a nutritious afternoon snack and participate in a variety of activities, including arts and crafts, swimming, large and small group games, gym and outside activities and much more!
Registration is available online or by completing a registration form at your Y-Club site.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Full Members: $39/day
PFCC is accepted but must be registered in advance and authorized to the site.
Payments are due the Friday prior to the week of care.
Program Hours: 7:00am-6:00pm
- December 18-22, 21, 22, 26-29
- January 2
- March 8, 28, 29
- April 1-5
- May 10
The School Days Off program follows the Circleville City School District and Teays Valley Local School District Calendars.
- Your child must have a nutritious lunch (meets all food groups) that does not need to be microwaved! (Afternoon snack is provided by YMCA, Children can bring breakfast items to eat upon arrival)
- A swim time may be provided if pool time is available. Please make sure to fill out a swim form and pack a swimsuit and towel to ensure your child is able to go swimming. If bringing your own life jacket it must be coast guard approved, no arm floaties. Goggles permitted without the nose piece.
- Please be sure to sign your child in and out of the program at the parent table.
- Be prepared to show your ID when picking up your child.