In order for the YMCA to maintain compliance with the Health Department and State of Ohio guidelines, we will be requiring a reservation from members to attend group exercise classes. Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance and will be required for most of our offerings going forward and will be available beginning June 26. We will increase services and hours as soon as possible; our re-opening is happening on an evolving basis.
Your safety and the safety of others are our top priority. Please read the policies below and help us to provide programming in an equitable and safe way for all.
- You may reserve your slot up to 3 days in advance, until 1 hour before scheduled start time.
- Reservations for Group Exercise Class will close 1 hour prior to the class start time.
- Please limit to one reservation per class or pool time per day.
- You may only make a reservation for yourself.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel reservation within 8 hours of your time slot, so other Members may participate. The YMCA will be monitoring “No Shows” and reserves the right to charge a fee to those who have more than 5 “No Shows”.
- If inclement weather arises during your outdoor swim or class time, the YMCA will make every effort to move the reservation indoors, but there is a chance of cancellation in these situations, as well. If your reservation can be moved indoors, your swim or class area may not equal what the original reservation was designed for. Notifications will be sent for cancellations.
Making A Reservation & Attending Group Exercise Classes
- Download the DAXKO mobile app (be sure to select your branch and enable push notifications)
- Remember to bring your own towel, mat, and water to every class.
- Enter the building and scan your Y membership card per normal protocol.
- Show reservation confirmation to the attendant upon arrival to your class, then select one of our pre-marked, individual workout stations.
- Remember to be respectful and mindful of social distancing at all times; members are asked not to congregate before or after class, and to properly wipe down your equipment before and after use.
- All reservations will expire 10 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation within 8 hours of your time slot, so other Members may participate. The Y will be monitoring “No Shows” and reserves the right to charge a fee to those who have more than 5 “No Shows”.