Virtual Camp Willson
YMCA camps share one thing: they’re about discovery. Kids have the opportunity to explore nature, discover new talents, try new activities, gain independence, and build lasting friendships and memories. And, of course, it’s fun! Check out our Virtual Camp Willson featuring loads of fun activities, recipes, scavenger hunts & More!
Time away from the Y is still an important time for kids and families. Check out these resources to help keep your children and family connected and engaged all year long.
Check back often for updated resources!
Sarah's Music Room
Performing her music to people all over the world for over 10+ years, YMCA Sarah is a Chicago-based award winning songwriter, singer and musician. YMCA Sarah loves music of all styles, and uses the power of song to unite, inspire, comfort, and teach children and families everywhere.
The YMCA is excited to share a collection of healthy recipes. It you are looking for something new to make for dinner or maybe a treat, we have a new recipe for you to try.
Youth sports are a great way for children to develop physical, emotional, and social skills which learning about discipline, respect, and teamwork. Check out some of our current virtual activities.
- Youth Soccer Drills
- Youth Sports Performance Drills
- 7 Minute HIIT Workouts For Kids
- CATCH Health at Home
- Les Mills Youth Programming
- Microbial Insights Science Activities
- Y Chats
- Healthy Family Home
- eBooks and eAudiobooks from the Digital Downloads Collaboration powered by OverDrive
- Digital magazines from Flipster
- Movies, music and eAudiobooks from Hoopla
- Classic cinema, indie films and documentaries from Kanopy, plus check out Kanopy Kids for characters your kids will know and love
- Instant access eAudiobooks from RBdigital
- Reading Through It Together: Educational Resources & Activities to Use While the Kids Are at Home
Get free K-12 video lessons; mobile apps; audiobooks, ebooks and textbooks; foreign language lessons; test prep materials; and web resources for kids!
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Mobile Care Center
- Free Community Care Kits
- Columbus Public Schools Resources
- Columbus Metro Library dozens available for you – from research and online learning to hobbies and more.
- Like arts and crafts? Check out CreativeBug for award-winning online art and craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
- Want to learn something new? Check out Lynda.com for a wide variety of courses and you can even get certified toward becoming a web developer. You can also download the app on your mobile device with these step-by-step instructions.
- Enjoy learning about local history and genealogy? Check out resources here and visit MyHistory for thousands of digital images, primary documents, maps and artifacts of Columbus.
- Want to learn a new language? Check out Mango Languages, which offers instruction in more than 70 languages.
- How to get to your local food pantry. COTA
- Action for Children has compiled a list of all the schools, businesses, and organizations currently offering free meals to children and families.
- A Round-Up of Multilingual Resources on COVID-19