We've improved everything! The YMCA has long been America’s favorite swimming instructor. Whether just learning how to swim, improving strokes, swimming competitively or taking water exercise classes, members are in safe hands with our certified swimming instructors and lifeguards.
Smaller ratios for some levels. Almost half.
Everyone is a 1:5 ratio.
Dedicated Deck Supervisor
- Dedicated deck supervisor will be responsible for answering parent questions
- Evaluating classes
- Progress reports can be completed at anytime now by deck supervisor
Participants can move up at any time
A parent, swim instructor, or deck supervisor can request a child to be evaluated to be leveled up at anytime.
Schedule can stay the same year round
- Ability to lock in the same day/time for the entire year
- Don’t have to worry about losing your spot
- Ability to still switch day/time of class based upon schedule
Summer will still offer a session
- Ability to sign up for multiple days/times during the summer
- Could continue with monthly program and add additional classes if wanted
- Quicker progression through the program
- Curriculum now focuses on the need of each participant individually
Recognition of Goals Achieved
- Deep water swim board
- Photo frame
Fun Monthly Themes With Mascots
- January - Daisy the Dolphin's Water Splash with Water Safety Huddle
- February - Ricky the Ray's Rescue Skills with Rescue Huddle
- March - Tanya the Turtle's Ride the Wave with Boat Safety Huddle
- April- Kya the Kickboard's Backyard Fun with Backyard Pool Safety Huddle
- May- Sammy the Starfish's Sun Safety with Sun Safety Huddle
- June- Omari the Octopuses's Ocean Adventures with Beach Safety Huddle
- AND MORE!
- Monthly Newsletters
- Text Updates Through Our App
Youth Members: $60/month
Non Members: $75/month
Private Swim Lessons (Members Only)
30 Minutes: $30
30 Minute 6-Pack: $149