What is the YMCA Doing?
- We are enhancing our hygiene protocols in several ways to keep our facilities clean and our communities safe.
- We are significantly increasing our cleaning frequency of high-traffic areas and high-touch items, including doorknobs, exercise equipment, locker rooms, phones, banisters, tabletops, and handrails.
- We are increasing our signage and messaging across all channels to continue to build awareness and adherence to CDC general health and flu prevention guidelines.
- Disinfectant sprays are available for wiping down YMCA equipment. Please wipe down your equipment after you complete your workout.
All equipment/toys that cannot be easily cleaned will be removed from play areas and remain out of use.
Equipment usage will be lessened so that members are not side-by-side on cardio and strength machines.
- Learn more about what the YMCA is doing to keep our members, participants and staff safe.