Pools Opening July 1
- Eldon & Elsie Ward Family YMCA (indoor)
- Delaware Community Center YMCA (indoor)
- Gahanna/John Bickley YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Grove City YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Hilliard/Ray Patch Family YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Liberty TWP/Powell YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Reynoldsburg Community Center YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Jerry L. Garver YMCA (outdoor only)
In order for the YMCA to maintain compliance with the Health Department and State of Ohio guidelines, we will be requiring a reservation from members to use the indoor and outdoor pools. Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance for lap swimming or family swim time and will be available beginning June 28. Reopening dates for saunas and hot tubs are undetermined at this time. Read more about pool reservation policies by clicking the link below.
Indoor Pool Hours
Delaware, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, Liberty, Reynoldsburg Branches
- Mon - Fri: 6am-12pm
- Mon - Thurs: 7am-12pm
- Fri: 7am-12pm
Outdoor Pool Hours
Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, Liberty, Reynoldsburg Branches
- Mon - Thurs: 4pm-8pm
- Sat: 8am-12pm
- Mon - Thurs: 4pm-7pm
- Sat: 8am-12pm
In order for the YMCA to maintain compliance with the Health Department and State of Ohio guidelines, we will be requiring a reservation from members to use the indoor and outdoor pools. Lap Swimming and Family Swim are available; reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance and will be required for most of our offerings going forward and will be available beginning June 28. We will increase services and hours as soon as possible; our re-opening is happening on an evolving basis.
Your safety and the safety of others are our top priority. Please read the policies below and help us to provide programming in an equitable and safe way for all.
1. Reservations for Pool activities can be made up to 3 days in advance or 15 minutes before.
2. Reservations for Pool activities will close 15 minutes prior to the start time.
3. Lap Swimming/Water exercise reservations are limited to Maximum two individuals per lane who reside in the same household.
- Individuals must be actively lap swimming or exercising
- While resting, please maintain social distance.
- One parent may accompany a child who is lap swimming, but they must remain in the lobby or on the bleachers, if they are available.
- Coaching or instruction is not allowed or available at this time.
4. A Family Pod reservation:
- Maximum 6 Family Members that reside in the same household.
- If family size is greater than 6 individuals, the family must reserve an additional Pod.
- Pod reservation will provide families with a designated pool and deck space.
- Please remain socially distant at all times when in the pool area.
5. Arrive on the hour of your reservation. If you arrive later than 15 minutes after reservation start time, your reservation will be forfeited.
6. Upon your arrival, please check in with the service desk who will either assign you your pool and deck space, or will direct you to the pool area to see the lifeguards on duty.
7. Families may arrive for their family pod reservation up to 15 minutes early, but the lifeguards will blow their whistles at exactly the reservation time for when families may enter the water. No one may enter the water prior to the designated swim time - this additional time is for prep, sunscreen, life jacket fitting, etc.
8. If you are unable to attend, please cancel reservation within 8 hours of your time slot, so other Members may participate. The Y will be monitoring “No Shows” and reserves the right to charge a fee to those who have more than 5 “No Shows”.
9. If inclement weather arises during your outdoor swim or class time, the YMCA will make every effort to move the reservation indoors, but there is a chance of cancellation in these situations, as well. If your reservation can be moved indoors, your swim or class area may not equal what the original reservation was designed for. Notifications will be sent for cancellations.
10. Members using the pool should bring their own pool buoy, kick board, dumbbells, etc.