Our Studio Philosophy
Here at the YMCA Creative Arts Center we provide a climate of love, support and instruction designed to maximize human, athletic, and artistic development, while stressing sportsmanship, friendship, and creativity. This wholesome physical and recreational outlet will provide opportunities for physical, creative, social and emotional development.
We also strive to build independence, confidence, a strong work ethic, and a positive self-image for our dancers/artists. We are developing classes with a strong, consistent technical base that will give your child a strong foundation in dance.
We teach the core values of honesty, respect, and character in every class through positive verbal instruction, correction, and compliments. We have goals to help our students grow and develop their artistry and creativity by allowing them to safely express themselves in environment that is free from insults, favoritism, and judgment from both other students and teachers.
Contact Nicole James, email@example.com to sign up for dance, art, and theatre classes.
- Thursday, October 5th - Spring Costume Deposits Due
- Week of October 16th - Pumpkin Show Break- No Classes
- Wednesday, October 18th - Pumpkin Show Night Parade
- Thursday, October 19th - Pumpkin Show Performance
- Monday, November 6th - Parent Observation Week
- Wednesday, November 22nd - Thanksgiving Break- No Classes
- Thursday, November 23rd - Thanksgiving Day- No Classes
- Monday, November 27th - Classes Resume
- Thursday, December 7th - Spring Costume Balances Due
- Friday, December 1st - ACT 1 Dress Rehearsal at Creative Arts Center
- Friday, December 8th - ACT 2 Dress Rehearsal at Creative Arts Center
- Friday, December 15th - Christmas Break Begins
- Monday, January 1st - New Year’s Day- No Classes
- Tuesday, January 2nd - All Classes Resume
- Thursday, January 11th - ACT 1 Dress Rehearsal at OCU
- Friday, January 12th - ACT 2 Dress Rehearsal at OCU
- Saturday, January 13th - Winter Performances at OCU
- Monday, January 15th - MLK Jr. Day- No Classes
- Monday, March 4th - Parent Observation Week
- Saturday, March 16th - Picture Day
- Thursday, April 18th - ACT 1 Dress Rehearsal at OCU
- Friday, April 19th - ACT 2 Dress Rehearsal at OCU
- Saturday, April 20th - Spring Performances at OCU