Our Studio Philosophy
Here at the YMCA Creative Arts Center we provide a climate of love, support and instruction designed to maximize human, athletic, and artistic development, while stressing sportsmanship, friendship, and creativity. This wholesome physical and recreational outlet will provide opportunities for physical, creative, social and emotional development.
We also strive to build independence, confidence, a strong work ethic, and a positive self-image for our dancers/artists. We are developing classes with a strong, consistent technical base that will give your child a strong foundation in dance.
We teach the core values of honesty, respect, and character in every class through positive verbal instruction, correction, and compliments. We have goals to help our students grow and develop their artistry and creativity by allowing them to safely express themselves in environment that is free from insults, favoritism, and judgment from both other students and teachers.
Registrations for 2018-2019 Dance, Art, and Theater classes will be held at the Creative Arts Center, 165 E. Main St Circleville, Oh 43113
- November 27 & 28 - CLOSED for Thanksgiving
- December 20 - Christmas Break begins
- January 2 - Classes Resume, New Art session begins
- January 10 - ‘Alice In Wonderland’ Dress Rehearsal (6pm OCU)
- January 11 - ‘Alice In Wonderland’ Production (1pm & 6pm OCU)
- January 15 - New Theatre session begins
- March 2-9 - Parent Observation Nights
- March 23 & 24 - Dance Picture Days
- April 17 - ‘Adventure Awaits’ Dress Rehearsal (6pm OCU)
- April 18 - ‘Adventure Awaits’ Recital (1pm OCU)
- April 19 - ‘Adventure Awaits’ Recital (2pm OCU)